Invisibility glitch?
I just played a game on haddyfield and after 4k'ing the Feng said they were gonna report me for 'hacking', at first i thought they were just being salty but then they claimed they couldn't see me due to invisibility hacks, they confirmed it wasn't tinkerer's undetectable. I looked a possible glitch but the only people talking about it were from two years ago. Is the bug still a thing???
Also on a side-note, if I do for whatever reason get banned, how would I prove my innocence?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Were you playing Demogorgon by any chance?
yeah, i main him
It's a glitch with him, no idea what causes it, I think cosmetic bug? His body is completely invisible, all you can see is his red stain on the floor. Can still hear him fine though.
It is related to his portals sometimes he will completely disappear when exiting a portal however if you keep using portals you should be fine also I think the devs are working on a fix for it.
This is a known bug, so please don't worry about being reported!
pog