"Open handed" for killer's
I would like to see a perk that simply increases all aura reading ranges by 8 meters
I would like to see a perk that simply increases all aura reading ranges by 8 meters
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer perks have very strict aura reading limits for a reason, killer thrives of information and is required to make most of their plays off of what they do and do not know. This is why we have never received a killer perk that increases the range a killer can utilize that information.
Id say it should increase it by 16 meters and also increase duration
Yeah, but this is something that would take up a whole perk slot and would only increases by 8 meters. They could even make the killer work for it through hooks or something
Thought about it, and I think that would be over kill. Think of perks like Undying or Hangman's Trick
Or maybe it could simply add more duration instead of range
Well that would basically be a whole other perk discussion
This reason can be applied to survivors too, so it's not a good point imo.
I think they would add this perk one day, because it would improve some underrated and underused perks.
yeah I mainly just wanna use it for meme builds