BT

Can the dev nerf BT a bit im kinda tired to have this perk on every survivor. I think i forgot how to count after 12 because of this XD.

I know why BT is meta btw its just annoying to have this perk on every survivor almost

Comments

  • The only thing you could consider problematic about BT is the body blocking.

  • @jajay119 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2455268#Comment_2455268

    I wasn't implying you would personally but reading around here a lot of killers do seem to get super salty when you do objectives too quickly etc.

    I get it - especially if you have waited 10 mins for a match you don't want it over in 5 mins but it's hard to tell who wants what as a survivor at this point. Play styles that you think logical to other people seem toxic.

    I believe there needs to be counterplay on both sides. It's infuriating when you feel helpless in this game, and it's bad design

  • @ZaroktheImmortal said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2454568#Comment_2454568

    No it isn't running right back to hook to get a target more easily is tunneling. It's a simple concept.

    Hahahaha I'm sorry but ######### even is this logic? So if I'm patrolling and don't see anyone, then I shouldn't go back to check around the hook for other survivors? What if when I step away and I see a little Dweet make the dash for the hook? I guess by your logic I should just let him get the free unhook then? Like holy hell, it's this kind of thinking that really makes me wonder if survivors just don't want want killers in their game at all and just have the game turn in to a jogging simulator or something.

  • I think BT needs to be earned. Getting stacks by doing gens, healing a survivor to full, or escaping a killer should be a good start.

1 2 ›