Killers should really respect KOBE more
It is 100% disheartening when you are one of two survivors left with the experience and know how to not group up and do stupid things, and the other person has no, erm, gonads. So you're like "Alright let me die now" and you actually hit that 12% chance of unhooking yourself just for the killer to come back immediately and get you. I have had the WORST kind of killer down the whole group and I was over the game so I walked up to him and begged to be downed. Again, in the process of trying to die, I got the KOBE!!! This man tried to farm points from me and I refused, so after all my friends died he took me to the hatch. More people need to be like that, respect the KOBE. Don't just assume they are running Deliverance (had a killer down me because he thought that was the case and then apologized for disrespecting the KOBE). It's a bit stupid to waste a perk slot for that...
Edit: By respect, I in no way mean give me the hatch. I mean give the person the respect of not being around the corner. Go look for the wuss who isn't helping the teammate.
Comments
Respecting Self -Unhook? Not even Deliverance. You're supposed to need help to be unhooked, where's the killer reward for hooking if you can leave without any sort of skill or punishment?
Maybe back in 2016 but it’s always the ones who get the 4% who don’t deserve it imo.
You slipped off the hook. I'm just helping you get back on.
I got told that i was a psycopath and a bunch of racial slurs for not respecting the 4%. Yeah no thanks, there's literally no skill involved and no reason for the killer to respect that.
Eh, I always do. It annoys me that it's named after a dead basketball man though
I mean it was called that before the whole.....thing.
If it was a skill move, then sure. But respect RNG handing out a mulligan? Not gonna happen.
No, the game has already a lot of second chances for survivors.
No. You got the kobe thats awesome! But I'm still downing you.
This.
Stopping in with a reminder, please keep comments toward one another civil and respectful. You can disagree with people and their comments, but do so in a civil manner, please.