Greatly Thickening The DarkMist
If all 4 survivors and the killer use this offering in the same match does it make it very dark and obscured?
If all 4 survivors and the killer use this offering in the same match does it make it very dark and obscured?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dark? no
Looks like Snoop Dogg's house? Yes
This made me laugh
I think this has been asked before. How "misty" can the match actually get?
One purple is as max as it gets.
Edit: Got into a match so I couldn't elaborate further for a bit. I believe it goes on a 1-2-3 system with brown yellow and purple respectively.
3 browns, 1 brown and 1 yellow or 1 purple should all give the same effect. Assuming they haven't changed anything in a while and the wiki is to be believed.