Pride Pins shouldn't require a Pin Slot

Enough People wear the Pride Pins that it actually takes away some customization to equip one. however, they still rock and there should be more of them.

by "more of them", I mean more should be worn, and there should be more Queer flags as pins (Bi, Trans, Ace, etc.) also, I think Pronoun pins (also slot free) should be a thing.


Thoughts? (No toxicity please)

Comments

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    More representation in terms of diverse Charms, sure.

    In regards to a Charm slot whose existence is solely designed to express your sexuality and nothing else, no.

    No, Not sexuality and nothing else, just maybe more pin slots.

  • I would like more customization options in general honestly. Pins being their own category would be cool, just something to add more of a personal touch to your outfit in-game.

  • @Bennett_They1Them said:

    Enough People wear the Pride Pins that it actually takes away some customization to equip one. however, they still rock and there should be more of them.

    by "more of them", I mean more should be worn, and there should be more Queer flags as pins (Bi, Trans, Ace, etc.) also, I think Pronoun pins (also slot free) should be a thing.

    Thoughts? (No toxicity please)

    No, 3 is plenty.

  • I only disagree with the pronoun one because people will use them to be #########. "I identify as an attack--" yeah, we got it. The joke's so old that the dinosaurs rolled their eyes at it. I wouldn't mind a variety of charms to choose from, but keeping it to 3 overall is fine.