Do you know what makes for amazing killer match?
When you kit hard counters almost everything that survivors brought. I experienced this with Plague today. Any other killer would really struggle with that team. Decided to bring Blast Mine to annoy killer? Eruption in your face! Tell me what other killer build hard counter survivor items/perks.

Comments
Nice.
I play Plague a ton and seeing 3-4 medkits in my lobby makes me let out an insane evil laugh.
Oh yeah also i had second wind in a match earlier... and plague sicked on me on hook and i got infected before second wind activated.
If you don't run, it takes longer to get infected. But I guess that wouldn't matter. I've been on receiving end and it really demoralizing when I equip healing build.
I wouldn't call Eruption a counter to Blast Mine, more of a like-for-like power, that can sort of counter each other. If a Blast Mine is activated before you kick it for Eruption, then Blast Mine has countered you.
Just cleanse forehead XD. Im ultimately kidding but it can always be the reverse keep in mind you might face no mither squad.
Or, if they were good they could've just cleansed and have their ez win. That's how a game would go against decent SWF.
I was memeing and faced this squad. Used D tier addons
Looking at that screenshoot is giving me some sort of sick pleasure.
I only played plague in that period of time when the instaheal nerf had been announced and there were 2-3 per match
"sick pleasure" - Did you have healthy pleasure before Plague infected you? 🤣