Clown or spirit?
I can buy with ingame shards one of them which one is more fun?
I can buy with ingame shards one of them which one is more fun?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
clown i find, if you like mindgames spirit is hard but fun when u get really good at her. but i like clown
I would say clown is more fun, spirit has pretty good perks though. Kinda depends on your perk setup and play style though. Clown has bamboozle which increases vault speed by 15%, which is really fast with fire up also. Coulrophobia is really good with the latest update that increases healing time and paired with perks that increase healing time. Haunted Grounds is good with other HEX perks, Rancor is good with other obsession perks and spirit fury is good with enduring. All depends on your playstyle.
but you should go for clown lmao
The spirit she's a lot of fun to play, but like everyone else said It all depends on your play style
I like Spirit more. She has potential for toptier, its still a bit early, but i guess she will end up lower toptier, while clown is dropping. Survivors are adapting to him and he has no map pressure at all. He has no slug game due to reloading and currently his gas doesnt force slow vaults. But he's still really hard to play.
Gues they're both fine, find one that suits your playstyle. Sneaky beaky or throwing fart bottles.
If you're looking for more meta potential, Spirit>>>Clown
Her ability does more for her than the clown.
I would definitely go for spirit. She is harder to master and can be used to get some very good plays. I am bias though because I strongly dislike the Clown. If you want to win? Either would work about the same imo. If you want to have fun? Spirit for sure.
The clown is really great for area denial, catching up to people, and slowing things down.
If you are about to pick up an obsession, throwing a bottle at the ground can mess with them if they DS you.
I'd say of the two, Clown is way more practical, and has better utility.
The spirit has Rancor which let's you one hit down then mori your obsession if they are alive when the gens are powered, and allows both sides to see each others auras when gens pop.
She also has haunting grounds which aughta synergize extremely well with other hex totems.
Her third ability is kinda meh to me. After breaking so many pallets she auto breaks one if it stuns you.
I'd say she isn't as easy to play as. Someone said she is a blend of Nurse, and Wraith, and that's pretty true.
In terms of aesthetics, Spirit is easier on the eyes, imo, but the Clown has a really awesome mask.
Well, it's a tough question, they both got potentials and their perks were pretty decent tho!
Clown can end a chase pretty fast if you learned how to throw his bottles! And that slow is SOOOO GOOOD!!!! And he got some creepy laughter and cute jiggling fat belly as well!
Spirit is pretty hard to play, but once you get used to her she can be extremely terrifying, and her Mind Game potential is freakin' insane! And...She's the emoji queen!
They're both are pretty good, choose one that suits your play styles!
Spirit is super fun but much harder to play than Clown. Clown feels like a weak version of huntress to me TBH. This is just my opinion, but I don't find Clown all that fun to play either.