Know any Fun Builds to use on Blight
No meta except BBQ cause need them Blood points.
Also because having a hard time finding unique builds that are not from Lilith Omen.
No meta except BBQ cause need them Blood points.
Also because having a hard time finding unique builds that are not from Lilith Omen.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Well, I have a build courtesy of Benjo that I call the Carry BuildTM.
Agitation.
Iron Grasp/Lightborn.
Mad Grit.
Starstruck.
It doesn't ALWAYS work, but when it does, it's absolutely hilarious. Especially when the Survivor lets you carry them around.
I have been doing this one for a bit. Maybe dump pop for BBQ if you don’t want anything meta.
But lethal persuer + the undetectable addon is just chefs kiss. There’s nothing quite like just running across the entire map and nailing someone with your first rush in the first 10 seconds of the game. And right at the start you basically ignore all pallets and then the windows self close for you during your first chases.
The most fun build no one ever used that's NEVER been complained about once is Undying-Ruin Blight.
I'm kidding haha
Try using Lethal Pursuer or bitter murmers if you like to be more of a rusher.
Aura reading is much more fun with Blight in my opinion
Impossible skill checks Blight.
Perks:
-Unnerving Presence
-Overcharge
-Oppression
-Huntress Lullaby
Add-ons:
-Soul Chemical
-Blighted Crow
My standard build:
Shadowborn
Corrupt Intervention
BBQ
Hex: Devour Hope
I can hear the "Oh #########" from survivors after the first down. :)
My go to Blight build has always been:
BBQ/Brutal/Whispers/Blood Warden
BBQ, Eruption, Trail of Torment + whatever perk. I usually use crowd control
Ruin, undying, bbq, and tinkerer
*wink wink
Thank you all for the fun Blight builds.