Killers Holding The Game Hostage !!
So I've been trapped by a the killer in a corner of the map with them holding the game hostage (this is not the first time that it has happened to me).
I will definitely be raising a ticket with the DbD Support Team right after this match however I am puzzled as to why the game does not have an auto-kick/remove function which removes AFK players being AFK for a certain period of time?
As a veteran DbD player I feel like this negligence should not be occurring in public games at all.
I would love for an option to have a killer transferred to another part of the map or disconnected from the game entirely if they have been AFK around a specific spot for a lengthy period of time.
What's everyone's stance on this?
I feel as if issues like these should be addressed.
Also I ran to a corner of the map because I would have wiggled off the killers back however I was boxed in.
Update: 30 minutes in and I am still in the game and being held hostage.
- bloodwebs

Comments
Update:
The report has been submitted. :)
I was in the game, he kept him there for over 20mins before we decided to just leave.
Triple crow should just disable unit collision.
@Firellius I agree. This would be amazing!
how tf is possible to corner yourself like this?๐
Someone tried to hide and the killer found them? It's not that hard to see how it happened.
Personally I wouldn't mind the changes suggested above but I don't feel like it happens enough to be a noteworthy problem. In the years I've been playing I've had this happen to me once in the cabin of the small boat which has a gen on it one the Pale Rose map.
A far bigger issue ATM is killers downing multiple survivors and just leaving them. I think a recovery chance should be introduced if you've been downed and not hooked for a certain length of time.
I'm so sorry for the awful experience you had! Please make sure to report the killer in the game and send any additional evidence you have to support here: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000942011
This is definitely not okay and a bannable offense.
If you'd like to make a suggestion about an auto-kick feature, I advise you to create a new thread for that.