Fellow Survivors DCing Every Game, I Lose, Get De-Pip?

Title says it all. Ive had 4 games in a row where at least ONE survivor will instant DC when they get hooked or downed. 2 of the last 4 games I had 2 fellow survivors both DC within 2 min of the match. I dont see how its fair that I now have to be a GOD in order to win the game and get 5 gens done with just me and one other survivor, and if I DONT become god-like and do this 4-man job with just me and my friend, we de-pip. I've gone from Rank 10 to Rank 11 at this point from constant survivors DCing. How is this fair?


And on top of that, killer still gets like 30k points as if they did a 4k. Like, again HOW is that fair? They literally did half the job they normally had to do. Hunting down 2 survivors is INSANELY easy.

Why is this happening all of a sudden? Like it's not even rank-reset week, and PC and Console survivors across the board are DCing left and right.

Comments

  • Just stop caring about the ranks and all your stress will go away.

  • @Junylar said:

    Just stop caring about the ranks and all your stress will go away.

    How exactly does this answer my question at all? And the fact that it literally REWARDS the killer with 30k blood points is extremely unfair while I can only scrape together like maybe 8k before I'm hunted down because, again its just ME and one other person.

  • @UnluckyDucky said:

    Title says it all. Ive had 4 games in a row where at least ONE survivor will instant DC when they get hooked or downed. 2 of the last 4 games I had 2 fellow survivors both DC within 2 min of the match. I dont see how its fair that I now have to be a GOD in order to win the game and get 5 gens done with just me and one other survivor, and if I DONT become god-like and do this 4-man job with just me and my friend, we de-pip. I've gone from Rank 10 to Rank 11 at this point from constant survivors DCing. How is this fair?

    And on top of that, killer still gets like 30k points as if they did a 4k. Like, again HOW is that fair? They literally did half the job they normally had to do. Hunting down 2 survivors is INSANELY easy.

    Why is this happening all of a sudden? Like it's not even rank-reset week, and PC and Console survivors across the board are DCing left and right.

    I wish I could give you a good answer as to why they do it. I can only say that some people feel so entitled to win that they consider DCing against someone who didn't follow their rules is a win.

  • @DocFabron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/274947/fellow-survivors-dcing-every-game-i-lose-get-de-pip

    I wish I could give you a good answer as to why they do it. I can only say that some people feel so entitled to win that they consider DCing against someone who didn't follow their rules is a win.

    but it like literally hurts their teammates :( like its not even hurting the killer it literally helps them lol. idk i just think its weird ive only been playing for the past month or so and i wasnt sure if this was always this way or if this is recent

  • @UnluckyDucky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446636#Comment_2446636

    but it like literally hurts their teammates :( like its not even hurting the killer it literally helps them lol. idk i just think its weird ive only been playing for the past month or so and i wasnt sure if this was always this way or if this is recent

    Most people who DC couldn't care less. They don't care about anybody else but themselves.

  • @UnluckyDucky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446636#Comment_2446636

    but it like literally hurts their teammates :( like its not even hurting the killer it literally helps them lol. idk i just think its weird ive only been playing for the past month or so and i wasnt sure if this was always this way or if this is recent

    Lately I've had lots of teammates and killers DCing. I was almost convinced the penalty was turned off again.

  • @UnluckyDucky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446586#Comment_2446586

    How exactly does this answer my question at all? And the fact that it literally REWARDS the killer with 30k blood points is extremely unfair while I can only scrape together like maybe 8k before I'm hunted down because, again its just ME and one other person.

    Eh, if he got 30k, he was clearly going REALLY easy on you. The cap is what, 32k? And 2 disconnects. To get all that chase, and hit, and power usage, and hooks... He had to basically hard throw for you guys.


    If it was someone who just wanted to move on, he would have just tunneled one of you put of the game immediately.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446591#Comment_2446591

    Eh, if he got 30k, he was clearly going REALLY easy on you. The cap is what, 32k? And 2 disconnects. To get all that chase, and hit, and power usage, and hooks... He had to basically hard throw for you guys.

    If it was someone who just wanted to move on, he would have just tunneled one of you put of the game immediately.

    how is it a hard thrown when we legit had to work our butt off to get 4/5 gens done with just 2 survivors? it was a rank 9 huntress and from what ive seen they're too sweaty to throw anything

  • @UnluckyDucky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446675#Comment_2446675

    how is it a hard thrown when we legit had to work our butt off to get 4/5 gens done with just 2 survivors? it was a rank 9 huntress and from what ive seen they're too sweaty to throw anything

    I am not trying to be rude. I am just saying that if they let you do all the generators between the two of you, like... They let it happen? They were being a really nice killer. No idea why you are mad at them of all people.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446687#Comment_2446687

    I am not trying to be rude. I am just saying that if they let you do all the generators between the two of you, like... They let it happen? They were being a really nice killer. No idea why you are mad at them of all people.

    when did i say i was ever mad at them? ive literally been upset with my DCing teammates this entire time, i was just saying that her having 50% of the work to do doesnt really make it fair. our survivor workload was double, her killer workload was halved--and they get rewarded for othjer survivors quitting, meanwhile survivors who stay are punished. i just dont get how that is fair to be a survivor who stayed, played as hard as they could despite 2 DCs, and gets pipped down from it

  • @UnluckyDucky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446688#Comment_2446688

    when did i say i was ever mad at them? ive literally been upset with my DCing teammates this entire time, i was just saying that her having 50% of the work to do doesnt really make it fair. our survivor workload was double, her killer workload was halved--and they get rewarded for othjer survivors quitting, meanwhile survivors who stay are punished. i just dont get how that is fair to be a survivor who stayed, played as hard as they could despite 2 DCs, and gets pipped down from it

    It just is not true, when people DC, I get less for it, even if only 1 person disconnects. Now, you know, the game is probably a free 3k after that happens outside of the 50/50 for hatch, and then the "50/50" at exit gates once they fail the first 50/50. But I wouldn't say I am rewarded with bloodpoints unless that person disconnects after like 2 hooks and they are already downed. It only gives you like 600 if I recall?


    I am not sure what rank you are, so maybe it is just stringent the higher you go, but if I run the killer for about a minute, unhook like 2, and do a gen... I rank up. I would have thought it would be the same if you guys were unhooking and healing each other while doing all the gens. But man, if not, yeah, the ranking system is clearly trash. Most people already say that though.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2446735#Comment_2446735

    It just is not true, when people DC, I get less for it, even if only 1 person disconnects. Now, you know, the game is probably a free 3k after that happens outside of the 50/50 for hatch, and then the "50/50" at exit gates once they fail the first 50/50. But I wouldn't say I am rewarded with bloodpoints unless that person disconnects after like 2 hooks and they are already downed. It only gives you like 600 if I recall?

    I am not sure what rank you are, so maybe it is just stringent the higher you go, but if I run the killer for about a minute, unhook like 2, and do a gen... I rank up. I would have thought it would be the same if you guys were unhooking and healing each other while doing all the gens. But man, if not, yeah, the ranking system is clearly trash. Most people already say that though.

    currently i flaot between 10-11 survivor rank right now. i focus on saves and gens mainly since my looping still isnt the best. our last game we had 2 survivrs INSTA DC the second they were downed, like the killer didnt even get a chance to hook them. the map was the silent hill school and me and my friend literally just had to crouch everywhere the entire time. like we didn't get in chases, just hid and did gens. she eventually found us and with huntress on that map i have a really hard time dodging her hachets in a school hallway. 30k blood points feels like a lot of points for only getting 2 survivors, when i have Legion games where I'll get a 3k and still only have like 28k bp from it, with out offerings