Whats with the q times and matchmaking since yesterday?
I was getting really fast q's as survivor on console even when the ptb dropped but now it takes longer and ranks are all over the place all of a sudden.
I was getting really fast q's as survivor on console even when the ptb dropped but now it takes longer and ranks are all over the place all of a sudden.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been getting consistent games where I'm a rank 6 survivor and my team is full of gray ranks and the killer is brown ranks
I'm getting rank 1 killers and none red teammates.. Even tho I'm red.
A lot of us PC players only play the PTB for a couple days because of the horrendous queue times in there. The people that stick around longest are the content creators who play custom matches to test builds and look for bugs. I only played as Pinhead once because I waited almost an hour to find a match.