We should be able to trade remaining offerings for spooky medkits and flashlights
I have approximately 60 left, still get them in bloodweb and the events is not even close to being over yet
I have approximately 60 left, still get them in bloodweb and the events is not even close to being over yet
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
half goes to flashlights, other half goes to medkits, good idea devs pls do
I don't want to be that guy but what about killer offerings? What would those turn be exchangeable for?
I could agree with survivor pudding. Although ultimately I don't see this happening even with the survivor offerings.
Seriously and they need to up the spooky medkit and flashlight drop rates during the event, I havn't found a single one in a chest yet.
I have found 0 in chests but got about 20 of each from bloodwebs, and I searched a lot of chests.
Yeah I'd like to be able to collect some without having to put points into my survivors. I prefer to put points into killers since they're not just skins.
+1 I would atleast like the points refunded. I have 53 right now on my nurse. Thats 159,000BP and i will keep getting more because i am trying to get all perks on her right now. By the end of this event i would not be surprised if i end up with half a million BP worth of petals that i wont be able to use.
I'd actually like to be able to buy 1 node on characters' Bloodwebs for 1 event Offering each node.
Say you have 50 event Offerings, 25 on Dwight, 25 on Trapper.
You can then buy up to 25 free nodes on Dwight's Bloodweb and 25 on Trapper's.
And what's that gonna do for ya?
Fyi you still get 4k when you burn an offering and someone harvests even if you are full
Hmm..
'Tis is a bit ######### that killers didn't get anything as fun (but ultimately useless) as the Wisps or lunchboxes. BUT the whole event is really about collecting killer costumes, because they're awesome and the survivor ones are few and meh.
So we didn't do too badly on either side.