Character look-alikes
Hey guys,
Was wondering who you guys think certain characters resemble in real life and who could potentially play them in a movie if they ever were to make one.
I'll go first.. I think Nea looks A LOT like Lena Headey, especially now after her rework
P.S. Yes i know i have incredible paint skills.

Comments
One Felix skin kinda looks like Kenny Loggins to me
There's this guy online that looks kinda like David to me but it's nsfw lmao
My sister and I always joke that David is TrueTalent.
I forgot that my friend and I tend to compare Kate to Taylor Swift or Sheri Moon lol Then that makes me think about Rob Zombie and how Jeff looks kinda like him.
Note the spot on right side of their nose.
Dwight and Mathieu Cote definitely! Probably why, when I play as Dwight I'm tunnelled consistently :D
Oh, I've a few ideas.
As for Amanda:
Hire me anytime Behaviour.
don't make fun of Amanda's tragic past
https://youtu.be/ksbB0XYyaBIClaudette
Laurie. You're welcome.
Jake - Micheal Jackson
Ash - Mel Gibson
Jeff - Josh Krasinki
Claudette - A bush
Pinhead looks a lot like Pinhead.