I'm so sick of blight

SBMM isn't even on and all i get is Blight. Blight with 2 slowdowns, tinkerer and blighted crow. Players that live and breathe Blight so they know exactly what they can bounce off and what they can slide off.

Oh boy i just spawned into a game and this ugly greek skinned freak is zooming towards me with lethal pursuer i'm sure going to have fun this game!

I pray for the day the add ons get nerfed. Or he gets the 110 treatment. I'm bored.

Comments

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2450323#Comment_2450323

    Blight has superior mobility to Billy. And heaven forbid that the poor #3 killer in the game who has insane addons actually has to M1 loop sometimes like 80% of dbd killers.

    Nothing wrong with having to loop as an m1 killer occasionally as long as you're 115. Try out a game as one of the 110s and have some chases without using your power at all, it's not much fun. Make sure to include the killer shack as blight's collision is completely messed up on a load of them.

  • Yeah blight matches are not good. He's just way too fast - I don't think I've ever escaped from a match with him. Fortunately I don't get him that often.

  • @lauraa said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2450323#Comment_2450323

    Blight has superior mobility to Billy. And heaven forbid that the poor #3 killer in the game who has insane addons actually has to M1 loop sometimes like 80% of dbd killers.

    Heaven forbid a Killer be decent without someone whining and moaning for them to be ruined and nerfed until they are mediocre like most Killers in the game.

  • My opponents are, and have pretty much always been (barring the disagreeable Trickster release month): Ghostface, Wraith, Ghostface, Ghostface, Ghostface, Wraith, Ghostface, Spirit, Wraith, Spirit, Wraith, Legion, Spirit, Spirit, Michael, Wraith, Wraith, Ghostface, and Wraith. A few Clowns lately as well but I expect that to end in a month for some reason.

    Who's "Blight"?

1 2 3 ›