Does Blight have a special hitbox?

It seems like every time I go against a Blight his hitbox seems to extend around his whole body and hit behind him. Even if he misses while rushing the side of him will hit you.

Is this a real thing?

Comments

  • Yep. His Lethal Rush hitbox is massive, so skilled Blights will purposefully run into you and then attack, ensuring dodging is nearly impossible.

  • @Clowning said:

    Yep. His Lethal Rush hitbox is massive, so skilled Blights will purposefully run into you and then attack, ensuring dodging is nearly impossible.

    Pretty much yeah.

    Here's a visual representation for the OP if they want it:

    https://youtu.be/9sp_0PCdSOo?t=199

    It's called a shoulder flick.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2445025#Comment_2445025

    Pretty much yeah.

    Here's a visual representation for the OP if they want it:

    https://youtu.be/9sp_0PCdSOo?t=199

    It's called a shoulder flick.

    Not exactly accurate, which is why I didn't bring any "tech" language into this. While Shoulder Flick plays into your ability to manipulate your hitbox, it isn't something you'll always do in order to get a hit. As in, your hitbox on a mere left-click within your Lethal Rush is already massive enough to get you most hits, going basically all the way around you.

  • It's one-of-the-kind hitbox that is close to a literal 180 degrees cone.

    Lethal rush hits have another unique perk of not colliding with absolutely anything other than survivors, which lets you slide on obstacles while lunging.

  • @Clowning said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2445037#Comment_2445037

    Not exactly accurate, which is why I didn't bring any "tech" language into this. While Shoulder Flick plays into your ability to manipulate your hitbox, it isn't something you'll always do in order to get a hit. As in, your hitbox on a mere left-click within your Lethal Rush is already massive enough to get you most hits, going basically all the way around you.

    True, my bad. I'm fairly basic when it comes to Blight so sorry if I was spreading misinformation.

  • I do feel that blight's rush attack is more a aoe around him rather then the normal cone shooting out of him

  • Yes, he does. Not sure why they made it that way, tbh.

  • His hitbox is 180 degrees in front to compensate for the little turn movement he gets (at base) when rushing.