I never got my anniversary crown on the Twins due to a glitch, anyone else or just me?
They are literally the one killer I don't have a crown for an unknown reason. It is frustrating because I clearly remember playing through the whole match, grabbing the crown, and having the sparkle effect on my screen.
I would have posted this a while ago, but I have been unable to due to being elsewhere.
I know it is not a big deal, but like it is kinda seriously bugging me that I have a crown for everyone but the Twins only due to some perfectly unfortunately timed glitch. Does anyone know if there is a chance that I could somehow get it?
Comments
Apparently this was a bug but if you ended the match while controlling Victor then you don’t get the crown. You had to switch right back to Charlotte at the end to get it. I don’t remember where I heard this but I heard it somewhere.
It was a bug but I got it. Also hello yords it's been a while
I did not get it either. I believe you needed to have victor and charlotte rejoined by the end of the match to have it.
Considering you have all one but one, i'm hoping it's possible that DBD support could help you with that considering it was a bug.
But I was playing charlotte? I am pretty sure I was, I think it may have been lag if anything since I was in another country in a place with very shaky internet, but I ended the match so it doesn't make sense.
yo, I am back. glad to know that there are people who recognize me
I hope so
Oh well if that’s true then I’m not really sure then.
@Yords if you contact our Support they can check and assist you https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
cool, thx mandy will do