Ghostface got buffed?
https://youtu.be/SXOqy1qT9rw
I really didn't know ghostface was shadowbuffed tbh XD
I really didn't know ghostface was shadowbuffed tbh XD
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Levitation is his new Active Ability Button.
ah yes the flying-ghost-huntress. A classic
Good buff tbh, they allowed him to fly AND quickly throw hatchets. Never thought he needed that buff, but here we are.
He has a sick gaming chair looking like
Ehhh, still a mid tier, but this should help him a little.
You toxic, complaining Survivors will never get over the fact that Ghostie's kit is just good. Everybody knows his hatchets, total Wraith Wailing Bell invisibility, impervious undetectable status, Trickster knives, flying, and his other abilities, such as his teleportation skills and insta-down properties, are balanced. Get over it.
Seriously though, why are PC lobbies so rife with cheats and hacks, lol?
Hacking in this game is too easy. I had played a game yesterday with a Feng that could auto-heal themselves to full and do all the generators in seconds.
EAC is a white picket fence
He's fine.
He's still C-tier at best. You guys are just complaining because he was the worst killer in the game and now he's finally at least somewhat playable.
Ah I see you've met our good friend Flying-HatchetFace.