When is Cybil and Lisa getting their own voices?

With the release of RE chapter and the speculation that Chris and Claire were going to have their unique voices, I thought: " Omg! This means that my girls are going to receive the same treatment right? RIGHT??? "

And sadly they didn't 😔

So I'm making this post to appeal to Behaviour so they can add new voices for these queens

I expect the two of them to have new voices whenever a new legendary comes to Cheryl.....OR ELSE

I'm gonna give you guys a $15 dollar fine

Captura de Tela (37).png

P.S: Pls add their icons to the forums too, thank you :)

Comments

  • The only reason I didn't buy them yet. It's too weird for me that they share Cheryl's voice, who's a teenager, while they're adults.

    The day they both got their own voices, I got them. Great characters, I loved SH1.

  • I’d love that actually.

    Cybil player here.

  • Yes 1000% they need their own voices!

    and their own unlockable prestige sets would be awesome and fitting especially for Lisa.

  • Soon as Legion get unique voices for each member: Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey. :P


    Which will probably be never, I remember asking Devs a few times during Q&As and they didn't get why they'd get distinct voices for each character. So, slim chance Lisa & Cybil will get anything.

  • @Nikkiwhat said:

    Soon as Legion get unique voices for each member: Frank, Julie, Susie and Joey. :P

    Which will probably be never, I remember asking Devs a few times during Q&As and they didn't get why they'd get distinct voices for each character. So, slim chance Lisa & Cybil will get anything.

    Well re legendaries got their own if I'm not mistaken so it might be possible.