i have been banned
I was blocked because I used the program to get all the achievements in the game( maybe), is it possible to remove the lock? I really didn't know that it wasn't allowed to do this, although I should have read the rules before doing it. I really care about this game and I would like to continue playing it from my main account, and not from the second one.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
So you cheated? Gl.
Ah, yea, that one. Happened to a friend of mine, actually.
No, there is no way to appeal or remove this ban. Its a Valve Anti-Cheat, or VAC, ban, and not only do these go on your Steam profile so everyone knows you've cheated in a multiplayer game and failed, but not even Steam Support has the power to remove these ones.
Enjoy :)
I'm not sure how you didn't know that hacking in all of the achievements would be bannable. Like, you're literally cheating in achievements that take effort to get. You should've thought before doing that, so that's on you.
shouldn't of cheated, so you deserve it tbh.
We do not discuss bans on the forum, please contact Support to discuss your ban: https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new