The Clowns archive cinematic.

Comments

  • Pretty brutal when you try to think of it without the cartoon

  • It's the best one so far. Perfectly describes Clown, hope people like him more bc of it (at least from a lore perspective).

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    It's the best one so far. Perfectly describes Clown, hope people like him more bc of it (at least from a lore perspective).

    He is a lot better to me especially after his buff. Not the strongest killer but he can be effective still.

  • I wonder if you can really use a human eye like that. Hmm.

  • @HealsBadMan said:

    It's the best one so far. Perfectly describes Clown, hope people like him more bc of it (at least from a lore perspective).

    Clown has, imo, always been a great original Killer. I may be biased because I started playing DVD when he was released, loved his theme music on the main menu, loved his mori and absolutely loved his look. So if anything, he just gets better. I also find his cosmetics are some of the best in regards to how many he has that I like. Where as other Killers have only a couple or a few that I like.


    Yeah, I don't like playing him as much because unlike the Killers I main, I feel too weak with him (I need more Perks on him and feel like without better ones or without using strongest add-ons that I'll he walked all over against competent Survivors.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I wonder if you can really use a human eye like that. Hmm.

    Please, don't try this at home xD

  • yes dont try this at home. This cartoon is so amazing and funny :)

  • Clown has always had great lore. Good to see his archive has only improved it