Please explain your comments

Please, you five, tell me what you said because the discussion got thanosed and I wanna see what you said about the Cow

Screenshot_20210819_001054_com.android.chrome.jpg

@miketheratguy @VioletCrimes @JPLongstreet @Mooks @DragonMasterDarren

Comments

  • I just said you turned the thread from one of the worst to one of the best.


    also I gave @JPLongstreet the following for something they said and hopefully not repeat

    3EC0C17A-A492-43F9-BB5D-BC59621FBF72.jpeg


  • Also you should repost the cow pic because the thread got thanosed

  • @Mooks said:

    Also you should repost the cow pic because the thread got thanosed

    :)

    mini-cows-4.png

    (also yeah if it's about a hamburger I'm fine without hearing it, that ######### got old within 3 comments).

  • Oh, I said “you’re doing God’s work” Because you always come through with the adorable furry cows.

  • @VioletCrimes said:

    Oh, I said “you’re doing God’s work” Because you always come through with the adorable furry cows.

    Haha floof go moo

    19-cute-af-photos-that-prove-that-fluffy-highland-2-15138-1512406309-4_dblbig.png


  • I offered to snap a few pics from cow farms along the way to my mum's place. Also yes, cheeseburgers were mentioned along with permission to judge me, hence the crow of doom sent my way.

    What we five added to that nuked post was very much the best on it sadly.

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    I offered to snap a few pics from cow farms along the way to my mum's place. Also yes, cheeseburgers were mentioned along with permission to judge me, hence the crow of doom sent my way.

    What we five added to that nuked post was very much the best on it sadly.

    I will gladly take you up on the first part of the comment even if it means the burgers too. Thank you :)

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2440149#Comment_2440149

    I will gladly take you up on the first part of the comment even if it means the burgers too. Thank you :)

    I got you fam!

  • My comment was along the lines of "that picture (the one with the cow and the little girl) is full of so much awwwww it's almost unbearable".

    :)

  • I said that the image was very wholesome, I also asked if the girl in the image was related to you in some way, then you explained that it was just a random image you found on the internet