SInce we're losing Hawkins, any chance of chaging the Hawkins map into a South Korea downtown map?
I imagine neon lights, thin alleyways, and each of Harkins' rooms could be turned into nightclubs and apartments buildings. Have some Kpop techno playing in the backround, and we'll have one of the most unique maps ever created
If ever there was a killer who absolutely should have gotten a map, it’s The Trickster
Comments
It could also be an American high school, or a prison, or a second ward to Lery's, or a minimall, or a hotel :o
Simplest change would be to make it into a night club or something. Ain't happening though. They gotta priorities more bright/cute cosmetic sets.
Love all of these ideas. This map would make a FAR better high school than that tiny little 500 square-foot thing in any of the 79 Badham maps. I also love the idea of it being a prison.
I'm fine with the OP suggestion as well. Hell, they could call it the "Miketheratguy Sucks" map and have all the textures ridiculing me, I'd still love it. I want to keep that map.
I personally want it to become Blight's alchemy lab since that sticks with the laboratory theme, plus imagine how sick that could look!