Stacked SWF

I'm already so tired of playing at team of 3 red and purple all running meta perks with one green or yellow friend. Like its not even fun I get these all the time like more often then not. I had a game with one bad chase and I got 2 hooks. How come when the majority of the group is way higher level they still go with the lower ran killer?


I'm down in green btw

Comments

  • The matchmaking system is bored right now so it's entirely possible they aren't SWF at all.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    The matchmaking system is bored right now so it's entirely possible they aren't SWF at all.

    You might be right I mean I get it like 3/5 games. I made like one mistake the game and got wrecked i committed like 15 more seconds to one chase then I should of. The other 2 hooks were under and minute

  • I was wrecked a few times last night. I wasn’t really playing well because of things on my mind and i was just going through the motions. There were no casual survivors it seemed.

  • @Ghouled_Mojo said:

    I was wrecked a few times last night. I wasn’t really playing well because of things on my mind and i was just going through the motions. There were no casual survivors it seemed.

    I find that at night the sweats come out.

  • true. especially so if you play killer on degen hours (midnight - 5AM) is all 3-4 man SWF death squads.

    You commit to a chase, 2 gens go down. You don't commit to a chase and go to a gen they are working out, and they go immersive and hide.

    "he's chasing me around killer shack, you can go do gens"

    "he left me and is heading is this direction, watch out; ill work in this gen in the meantime"

    real fun stuff

  • @PsychoTron said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2439626#Comment_2439626

    true. especially so if you play killer on degen hours (midnight - 5AM) is all 3-4 man SWF death squads.

    You commit to a chase, 2 gens go down. You don't commit to a chase and go to a gen they are working out, and they go immersive and hide.

    "he's chasing me around killer shack, you can go do gens"

    "he left me and is heading is this direction, watch out; ill work in this gen in the meantime"

    real fun stuff

    Right its crazy. I don't even like to play killer during those hours because they are like 3-4 minute games and just getting stomped