Updated mori tier list
Here’s my updated tier list for every mori animation. The latest killer, Pinhead, deserves his own spot at the top.
Here’s my updated tier list for every mori animation. The latest killer, Pinhead, deserves his own spot at the top.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Correct. On the spot.
Old Freddy would have been a tier or two higher since if you were awake you'd just see your friend's chest explode with no primal reason
I have always been a fan of Huntress Mori I like how the Head/Face of the survivor is stuck on the hatchet and she has to kick them off. I would have her and Mike flipped but otherwise looks perfect to me. Nice Job.
In the early stages of huntress when she would mori you you would scream everytime she hit you despite your brain getting chopped in half. They patched that out.
Pinhead took down Oni as my number one mori.
It's both comical, and terrifying.
Hmm will have to look that up does not seem right so good thing.
Oni's still the number one in my heart. But Pinhead has a pretty cool one, not gonna lie.
Signed: Oni's biggest fangirl. He's the best, OK? 😭
Pinhead: "You're going to Brazil!"
Here is mine, I suppose:
Deathslinger and freddy are S for me. Freddy's is a cool reference to the film and slingers is brutal and the audio design is great
Nurse s tier. This isn't debatable.
My own Tier List for all the Mori Kills. A lot on the lower list have a good concept but the execution just doesn't do much for me.
Twins, Freddy and Blight I feel could have a bit more to them. Doctor's is a nice change of a way to kill someone but it's just way too simple for me overall. Everyone else there and below I just do not like. Which partly sucks because Pig is one of my favorite Killers to play as.
What about victors Mori?
Damn I love deathslinger's personally. Can't argue with Hags being one of the best though
I agree with everything except for Pyramid Head and Doctor.
Pyramid Head would be Very Good and Doctor would be Good.
where's dwight's mori?
Well, I never liked Deathslinger's but I do understand where you are coming from.
As for Hag, she is the queen of moris!
The thing with Pig is that they stayed faithful to the movies. The people that dressed in pig costumes weren't killers. When Pigs were agressive they didn't do gruesome stuff.
I still think oni's is my favorite but pinhead is definitely not far behind.
It's searching a locker, only to find there's another survivor in there, so you tip it over. This grants the survivor the incapacitated status effect. All other survivors and the killer scream when within a 32 meter radius of the kill animation.
New Spirit's mori