If marth88 and the depip squad were to run another experiment...

I bet $10 it would have similar results to the other 3 different ones they did. LOL

Comments

  • Game hasn't changed that much since then. 
  • Tsulan said:
    Game hasn't changed that much since then. 
    Probably will never change, which is why I don’t play DBD hardly at all anymore 
  • I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.

  • steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 
  • The problem is as I said before you're taking 4 players each with close to 4k if not more hours played who're among the best in the world and who've played together for a long time. That's not a valid experiment when the results are already going to be predetermined.

    What were the offerings for each match, why choose P3 Claudette only, why not ignore chests entirely and VC as well since they don't need it. The other experiments had those very same flaws as well, not to mention they got baby killers doing their dailies instead of always facing killers their rank.

    It also appeared that in some of the videos Marth was rank 20 so not sure if that matter or not, but post game windows were missing also at time.

  • “Bespowerbats said:

    The problem is as I said before you're taking 4 players each with close to 4k if not more hours played who're among the best in the world and who've played together for a long time. That's not a valid experiment when the results are already going to be predetermined.

    What were the offerings for each match, why choose P3 Claudette only, why not ignore chests entirely and VC as well since they don't need it. The other experiments had those very same flaws as well, not to mention they got baby killers doing their dailies instead of always facing killers their rank.

    It also appeared that in some of the videos Marth was rank 20 so not sure if that matter or not, but post game windows were missing also at time.

    Survivor takes no time to get used to how to pallet loop and do gens... don’t act like there’s “best players” in the world for this game. It’s not a hard game to play on both sides but survivor is definitely brain dead easy. They were versing a majority rank 1s and the games against rank 10-15s was during rank reset. They were getting gens done on average in 4 min. The balance is complete crap and I still don’t understand how people play this game after they see how bad it is lol
  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 

    You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.

  • Also, he wasn’t rank 20... it was a visual bug. Maybe if you watched the videos, you would have noticed that 
  • steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 

    You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...
  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

    steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.
    

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 

    You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...

    Oh I'm not arguing that. It's also easy to wait and punish their altruism and capitalize on their mistakes. That comes pretty easy too.

  • steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

    steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.
    

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 

    You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...

    Oh I'm not arguing that. It's also easy to wait and punish their altruism and capitalize on their mistakes. That comes pretty easy too.

    Not really. Making mistakes as survivor is rare for me to do. I know where every pallet is on the maps so running the killer is ez. The only killer that’s a real challenge is broken nurse. 
  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    
    steezo_de said:
    

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 
    
    
    
    You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.
    

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...

    Oh I'm not arguing that. It's also easy to wait and punish their altruism and capitalize on their mistakes. That comes pretty easy too.

    Not really. Making mistakes as survivor is rare for me to do. I know where every pallet is on the maps so running the killer is ez. The only killer that’s a real challenge is broken nurse. 

    Well, I'm happy for you. You can teach your friends and do your own experiment then?

  • steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    
    steezo_de said:
    

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes 
    
    
    
    You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.
    

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...

    Oh I'm not arguing that. It's also easy to wait and punish their altruism and capitalize on their mistakes. That comes pretty easy too.

    Not really. Making mistakes as survivor is rare for me to do. I know where every pallet is on the maps so running the killer is ez. The only killer that’s a real challenge is broken nurse. 

    Well, I'm happy for you. You can teach your friends and do your own experiment then?

    We already have on Xbox. We destroy every killer we come across. It personally made me sick of even playing this game. It’s even worse to think how some swf groups out there will bully and take advantage of the crap balance. Disgusting
  • @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    
    steezo_de said:
    

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said: steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.
    

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes  You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...
    
    
    
    Oh I'm not arguing that. It's also easy to wait and punish their altruism and capitalize on their mistakes. That comes pretty easy too.
    

    Not really. Making mistakes as survivor is rare for me to do. I know where every pallet is on the maps so running the killer is ez. The only killer that’s a real challenge is broken nurse. 

    Well, I'm happy for you. You can teach your friends and do your own experiment then?

    We already have on Xbox. We destroy every killer we come across. It personally made me sick of even playing this game. It’s even worse to think how some swf groups out there will bully and take advantage of the crap balance. Disgusting

    Well, maybe those groups want to destroy every killer they come across too and feel disgusting about it also?

  • steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:

    steezo_de said:

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said:
    
    steezo_de said:
    

    @iTz_KilLaZ_x said: steezo_de said:

    I'd rather them do solo experiments. We already know swf is broken.
    

    You don’t even need comms. They showed that when they did a no comms experiment. Killers might as well be an AI since they rely so much on survivors mistakes  You don't need comms if you're good at situational awareness and have a plan from the start. Once you get to know your mates, you don't need audio cues to know what to do next. It helps, but it's not necessary, especially for a simple operation. I used to play 4on4 Quake all the time and we never used comms, but we knew the timings and everyone had their job to do. That's mostly what we needed to know besides being competent with game mechanics.

    Pallet loop and rush gens if not in chase. Easy...
    
    
    
    Oh I'm not arguing that. It's also easy to wait and punish their altruism and capitalize on their mistakes. That comes pretty easy too.
    

    Not really. Making mistakes as survivor is rare for me to do. I know where every pallet is on the maps so running the killer is ez. The only killer that’s a real challenge is broken nurse. 

    Well, I'm happy for you. You can teach your friends and do your own experiment then?

    We already have on Xbox. We destroy every killer we come across. It personally made me sick of even playing this game. It’s even worse to think how some swf groups out there will bully and take advantage of the crap balance. Disgusting

    Well, maybe those groups want to destroy every killer they come across too and feel disgusting about it also?

    That what I call kids who want instant gratification and no resistance. That’s what really irks me the most about Survivors like that. I just don’t understand how you can have fun doing nothing but winning every single time. That’s as boring as loosing every time. 

    If you eant to win every single time, go play a single player on “Don’t hurt me daddy” easy mode. 
  • That was a joke by the way. I know "those types" of teams exist that do it for the lulz. DBD balance issues aside, those groups exist in every MP game I play. Annoying, but what you gonna do?

    The funny thing is that I can understand those types of people. It's the ones that play hard, seriously, in this game that make me say, ######### why? It's like, we already know that survivors are strong...where's the challenge to go super try hard in a game that isn't balanced for that type of play to begin with.

  • steezo_de said:

    That was a joke by the way. I know "those types" of teams exist that do it for the lulz. DBD balance issues aside, those groups exist in every MP game I play. Annoying, but what you gonna do?

    The funny thing is that I can understand those types of people. It's the ones that play hard, seriously, in this game that make me say, ######### why? It's like, we already know that survivors are strong...where's the challenge to go super try hard in a game that isn't balanced for that type of play to begin with.

    Ah, my bad. I also berate the Killers Doing it too though. I’ve had more than a few Killers that just made me go “uhhh ######### why?” Leatherface insidious camping any hook he got. Spirit with Ebony Mori, you name it. 

    ROFLSTOMPING now and then is nice, but when it's every single match, would be boring as all hell in my opinion. I sure don’t enjoy playing the same game over and over on Ultra Easy mode. To each there own I suppose...