legendary cenobite skin for the doctor maybe?

doctor cenobite.jpg

So with the blight creating serum monsters out of the killers I could see the same done with pinhead transforming the current kilelrs and turning them into cenobites.

Comments

  • That looks really cool.

  • It's a cool idea but I'm not sure they'd add Cenobite skins for other killers, since it might confuse people about what killer you're actually going against.

  • @calem said:

    It's a cool idea but I'm not sure they'd add Cenobite skins for other killers, since it might confuse people about what killer you're actually going against.

    An innocent reason, but you instantly know you're facing The Cenobite because there are chains on everyone's portraits.

    They also both have audibly distinct Terror Radius themes, so I don't think anyone will truly get confused.

    The Doctor also has a considerably aggressive and distorted posture compared to The Cenobite's upright and stiff position.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2438243#Comment_2438243

    An innocent reason, but you instantly know you're facing The Cenobite because there are chains on everyone's portraits.

    They also both have audibly distinct Terror Radius themes, so I don't think anyone will truly get confused.

    The Doctor also has a considerably aggressive and distorted posture compared to The Cenobite's upright and stiff position.

    Sure, experienced players like us would know, but what about people who are new and/or still learning the game? I have friends who are brand new to the game and have trouble telling the killers apart. It would make it very confusing for them if they're versing a Doctor that looks like Pinhead...

  • Also why would this even be necessary, when we actually have The Cenobite in the game?

    Play The Cenobite?