Post your overwatch hours
I'm curious what peoples mains are if you still actually play this game
I'm curious what peoples mains are if you still actually play this game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
fair enough
Zero
idk like 2? i got it as a gift, played a few games and left because i hated it
Here's my PlayStation account stuff.
And here's my Xbox account stuff which has wayy more hours than on PlayStation. Been playing on PlayStation more lately though.
Sure thing. But I wouldn't count my wins anymore. Since "Suds n Gaming while playing Overwatch is for me :-) since 2019.
cool man
Not really sure what my hours on it was. I did play for a while, but I left way back when they locked the game to 2-2-2 which was... probably 1.5 years ago or more.
Ah makes sense role queue sucks ass
tbh, I was actually at least interested in role queue when it first started. I usually filled whatever my team needed and being able to occationally be guaranteed playing DPS would have been a nice change of pace. My problem was that it shipped at the same time as the Brigitte rework that I hated. So, that update as a whole was the last straw for me.
I never got to play original brig looked fun as hell
probably like 6 lol. I did not enjoy that game
Zero because I've never played the game.
Online shooters aren't my thing.
I probably played it for maybe 5 hours total?
I have 1,900 hours combining my playstation, nintendo switch and pc hours. I have played the game since launch
Though most of my switch hours are queue times.
I have 50 hours and my mains are mercy and roadhog