[Request] Allow to buy a different MORI animation for different killer.
It is so boring to watch same mori every time. so I suggest we can buy different mori animation just like a skin for different killer.
It is so boring to watch same mori every time. so I suggest we can buy different mori animation just like a skin for different killer.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love to see different mori animations ^^ It would be cool if they were unlocked by completing cool achievements with the killers tho. Not opposed to buying them, but I would like to see more cosmetics and such as rewards for achievements ^^ Makes it fun!
good idea👍🏻
With how he'll bent behavior is with churning out Dlc every 3 months, I'm definitely sure if they took time off from that, not only could they give us moris, they'd be able to tons of things.
Seriously though I feel like if they took a break from chapters they'd actually get some serious work done.
I mean we hardly see the Moris now as it is.
Maybe if they were integrated into the game as more of a common occurrence then I'd be down to pay money for different ones.
Both moris and keys and being made default features in an update down the line.
That's true but we don't yet know the conditions or how they will play out. Perhaps it will be too tedious or difficult to take place every game. We'll see though.
make adepts worth it, unlocks a diffrent mori choice.