ETA on Optimization?
In a recent thread, @MandyTalk mentioned that the team is hard at work on Optimization and has made progress.
Could we get a very rough ETA?
Are we thinking Chapter 21? Chapter 22? Or are we thinking 6+ months away?
Thank you.
In a recent thread, @MandyTalk mentioned that the team is hard at work on Optimization and has made progress.
Could we get a very rough ETA?
Are we thinking Chapter 21? Chapter 22? Or are we thinking 6+ months away?
Thank you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
2077.
P A I N
Also, don't you think that's a little soon?
There won't be an ETA
I really hate being the cynical jerk that's depressing and no fun at parties, but I think it's clear BHVR either does not care in the slightest, or is simply unable to fix it. It's simply been way too long.
When I was on ps4, I remember hearing that the devs were going to optimize dbd for console, that was back like in 2018, that update has never come.
So I move to PC 1.5y ago, yeah optimization most likely will never come.
I am desperate for optimization right now. I originally took a break from the game due to health-related issues, but as is, I feel like it might be better to continue to not play until I don't feel like I have to play through a slideshow every time I want to try and land a hit (and this is on Steam).