Prestige 3 Pinhead
You can’t see his P1 in game or in the menu
You can’t see his P1 in game or in the menu
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks cool, I like it
I just realized that Pinhead is the only Killer who doesn't have a held weapon in his hand (technically Hag & Demo have a nice Claw that cosmetics can alter & make distinct) for a Prestige effect to really stand out xP. Mostly head & body is what people will notice.
Nemesis is weapon free as well. Just shows his whip every so often.
Thank you, also that was fast, good job.
You're right xD I have been away too long and don't have Nemesis yet, so I COMPLETELY forgot he's just punch-man xD! At least he gets Tier 3 arm as a fun visual flair as a bone thrown xD
His fist is still bloodied in his P1. Pinhead's weapon is just...not there until you attack.
Wait so is his P1 a bloody chain?
Perfect.
Kinda you don’t actually really get to see it as killer or survivor