Scourge hook

I just feel like its name will be changed in short "Scourge". Just like Hex instead of Hex totem

I hope you will change all exhaustion perks name into Exhaustion: Lithe, Exhaustion: Sprint burst in the future

Comments

  • Yeah, I think it's a good idea to denote all exhaustion perks with that prefix. Just for clarity and readability.

  • I’m sorry but that is just ugly to me. Don’t change my Sprint Burst!

    Also, the difference is that you can utilize multiple hexes at once, but exhaustion perks conflict with each other. Might lead to confusion.

  • @GoshJosh said:

    I’m sorry but that is just ugly to me. Don’t change my Sprint Burst!

    Also, the difference is that you can utilize multiple hexes at once, but exhaustion perks conflict with each other. Might lead to confusion.

    Everyone know you should only have 1 Exhaustion perk...how;s that lead to confusion?

  • Scourge: Monsterous Shrine

  • @CLB198 said:

    Scourge: Monsterous Shrine

    Thats actually a good idea since its unique on Basement hooks that faster sacrifices rate.

  • Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine: Transforms the basement hooks into 4 additional Scourge Hooks. When a survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook, the survivor who performed the unhook action is Hindered for 35/40/45 seconds and their aura is shown to the killer for 5 seconds.

    Something like that would be pretty sweet. Not meta, but useful, has a clear niche, and promotes not tunneling.

    Which means... BHVR will never do it. Sigh...

  • @AGM said:

    Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine: Transforms the basement hooks into 4 additional Scourge Hooks. When a survivor is unhooked from a Scourge Hook, the survivor who performed the unhook action is Hindered for 35/40/45 seconds and their aura is shown to the killer for 5 seconds.

    Something like that would be pretty sweet. Not meta, but useful, has a clear niche, and promotes not tunneling.

    Which means... BHVR will never do it. Sigh...

    Actually, it does promote tunnelling, but that's more of a general basement problem.

    Monstrous Shrine can easily be reworked into a scourge perk though!

  • I wonder if Hook perks stack. I mean if there are 12 hooks and you have 4 hook perks that work on 16 hooks.

    • Will they spread out and a hook only affected by a perk.
    • Or there is a chance that a single hook can affected by more hook perk?

    I hope hook perks in the future will not nerf down Survivors in away they're easily tunneled. They should work as if Killer leave hooked survivor alone for awhile, the survivor will not pose much as a threat so its better to go for someone else

  • @CLB198 said:

    Scourge: Monsterous Shrine

    Scourge: monstrous shrine

    Basement hooks become scourged.

    When you hook a survivor in the basement 4 random hooks around the map become scourged hooks.

    If a survivor is on a scourged hook gain: When you hit a survivor 16 or more meters away from a scourge hooked survivor they suffer from exhaustion for 20 seconds.

    Survivors can't unhook themselves while on a scourged hook but can still attempt anyways.