PTB Request
So basically I'm out of the house till late Friday/early Saturday and don't really want to download the PTB over data on a really awful laptop; can someone send me the power description, three teachable perks (don't care about the level), and maybe the add-ons too? I'd really appreciate that one :)
Oh, if you could also bang in speed it's be great
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
The last perk is called Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain. Looks to be a new type of perk like hexes.
Perks, I'll come back when I have downloaded the PTB for myself.
The F1 screen.
If Scourge Hooks are here, then Boon Totems must be coming with the next survivor (assuming no delays or issues with implementation)
Thank you both ❤️
So is this a paragraph then?
Yes.
Dang okay. Thank you for the speedy answer
That is a very short description.
hope I don't get ninja'd
The term paragraph is not entirely defined though.
Pinhead is chapter 21 (just as Ghostface was a full chapter) despite having no survivor or map.
Ash and Leatherface came between chapters as standalone characters and those are actually paragraphs.
i think. Again, not well defined.
And to take us...to hell?
A close-up
Oh alright that makes sense. I hope your clarification is correct.
He looks great!!
Don't wanna say I love you but
A baby cow will suffice ;)
Deadlocked looks fantastic but the other two seem niche.
Thank you everyone, for posting the screenshots and giving the information in this thread - it's interactions like this that make me love this community so much <3
MOO MOO TIME!!!!!!!
He also says 2 lines when someone picks up the box:
"You opened the box"