DLC Halloween Sale?

Anyone know if and when the DLC's will go on sale, heard something about a halloween sale.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • PC / PS4 / XBOX?

    On PS4 they're already on sale. I think someone suggested 22nd for Steam, but that's been and gone so I guess not (not looked though).

  • The Halloween sale you've been hearing about is currently live for PS4.

  • Welcome back @Sassy as a mod. Glad to see you. 
  • Last year Steam had a Halloween sale starting at the 26th and ended on Nov 1st. Wouldn't be surprised if the Steam sale would have a similar time frame.

  • Oh okay, Yes I'm referring to steam thank you.

  • @Sassy said:
    The Halloween sale you've been hearing about is currently live for PS4.

    woAH it iS??/? dang when did it go live? Feels like ive been living under a rock now considering i play dbd on ps4

  • The Steam Halloween sale is expected to be on around October 29th - 1st November.

    Don't know what exactly will be going on sale though.