Extremely Alarming Discovery.

This morning when I got on DBD, I scratched my chin, it was smooth. While I waited in a lobby queued as a killer, I scrolled through the forums, as my game started, my face began to itch. I went to scratch to discover that I had facial hair, not knowing that four days had passed; I frantically came here to see if this strange phenomenon had occurred for anyone else. Had I been in a queue for four whole days? 

Did they accidentally nerf time? 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I know, my beard magically grew again and it's almost as if i'd pulled a Rip Van Winkle without sleeping.

  • Jokes on men, I ’m not

  • The time nerf is intentional. It's all a ploy to make your facial hair grow faster to sell razor blades. You cracked the whole thing wide open.
  • Peanits said:
    The time nerf is intentional. It's all a ploy to make your facial hair grow faster to sell razor blades. You cracked the whole thing wide open.
    You conniving criminals! I knew I saw David King on that Fusion Proglide box! It was you! 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Peanits said:

    The time nerf is intentional. It's all a ploy to make your facial hair grow faster to sell razor blades. You cracked the whole thing wide open.

    You conniving criminals! I knew I saw David King on that Fusion Proglide box! It was you! 

    “This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes. Remember: all I'm offering is the truth. Nothing more.”

  • All i gotta say is,

    t h a s T U F F

  • Facial Hair

    What?

  • i cant even derank now not finding fast lobbies as killer since a month now :(... im not sure if this issue persists at rank 10 or 15... im stuck at rank 3 cant find any lobby for like 30 minutes . and even when i do 1 or 2 ppl DC ...have ppl stopped playing survivors i see 36K ppl live on steam.. are you telling me you cant find a lobby among them ? or is yoru matchmaking solution unable to handle these?