Question about the stranger things cheaper leaving

After November 17th when the chapter gets removed and is no longer able to be bought, will cross progression be supported for the stranger things characters?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Obviously yes, just like all the other items in your inventory. they're yours to keep.

  • There is no Cross Progression except with Steam and Stadia and yes that will continue. Same for when Switch gets added.

  • Wouldn't have happened if Demogorgon was actually good. IMO

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433717#Comment_2433717

    I’ve seen a couple of your comments around here now and you just seem to have a thing against Demogorgon. No, the chapter didn’t get pulled because of Demo being weak, stop deluding yourself.

    The chapter was pulled due to licensing issues. Wether that was Netflix demanding more money, wanting to keep the license for themselves or they decided it wasn’t making enough money and just pulled out.

    I have nothing against Demo, but let's be real, he's WEAK. Is that a lie? Most licensed killers ARE WEAK and/or nowhere NEAR the true power they should be. The only exception, at this point, is Leatherface and he's been WEAK his entire existence until the buff many years later.


    Freddy repeatedly NERFED, Nemesis is whack, PH was GOOD but also nerfed with completely useless add-ons, etc.

  • @ilovedbd123 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2434871#Comment_2434871

    Freddy is still good, but not broken. Solid a tier killer.

    Nemisis sucks, I agree.

    Myers could be worse.

    pH is still fairly good- just not uncounterable (his switching time between melee and power was too short).

    Ghostface can be good, same as pig, but both are underwhelming for their skill cap.

    Freddy SHOULDN'T have been nerfed. We need stronger killers.


    Nemesis is GARBAGE!


    Myers needs to be buffed.


    PH was fine but as usual, strong killers have to be nerfed.


    Ghostface... Didn't buy!

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433729#Comment_2433729

    I have nothing against Demo, but let's be real, he's WEAK. Is that a lie? Most licensed killers ARE WEAK and/or nowhere NEAR the true power they should be. The only exception, at this point, is Leatherface and he's been WEAK his entire existence until the buff many years later.

    Freddy repeatedly NERFED, Nemesis is whack, PH was GOOD but also nerfed with completely useless add-ons, etc.

    So...Demo is weak related to losing license?

    Like Devs could keep him in game store if they buff him to S Tier or something?

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433729#Comment_2433729

    I have nothing against Demo, but let's be real, he's WEAK. Is that a lie? Most licensed killers ARE WEAK and/or nowhere NEAR the true power they should be. The only exception, at this point, is Leatherface and he's been WEAK his entire existence until the buff many years later.

    Freddy repeatedly NERFED, Nemesis is whack, PH was GOOD but also nerfed with completely useless add-ons, etc.

    My 24 4k streak says otherwise


    Seriously, demo is deceptively strong with the right builds

  • @Mandy said:

    There is no Cross Progression except with Steam and Stadia and yes that will continue. Same for when Switch gets added.

    I'm pretty sure he asked if the stranger thing character would transfer to different platform if you have them after November the 17th not if there any update on cross-progression.

  • @zombitehdeath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433714#Comment_2433714

    I'm pretty sure he asked if the stranger thing character would transfer to different platform if you have them after November the 17th not if there any update on cross-progression.

    I answered the question with regards to the platforms where we've confirmed cross progression will be available for - I do not want people to assume firstly that cross progression will come to other platforms as this is not something that we've confirmed, and as it's a hypothetical question with regards to other platforms a yes or no answer cannot be given. Which is why I attempted to make it clear in my answer.

  • @Mandy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2439082#Comment_2439082

    I answered the question with regards to the platforms where we've confirmed cross progression will be available for - I do not want people to assume firstly that cross progression will come to other platforms as this is not something that we've confirmed, and as it's a hypothetical question with regards to other platforms a yes or no answer cannot be given. Which is why I attempted to make it clear in my answer.

    I'm sure they would know that cross progression won't be on other platform like Xbox and PlayStation anytime soon as it been state multiple time. They were asking if they can keep Steve, nancy and demo when they transfer to a difference platform like (stadia to steam) they want to know if changing platform would be a good decision when it does come to all platform.

  • TBH netflix does it because they have to make money and want MORE of it. So they are willing to see how far a company is willing to go before they won't pay and then hope they "re-think" their willingness to pay.

    I HAVE TO SIDE with BEHAVIOR on this one. Since Video games are really important in order to reach ALL audiences. To be fair. I haven't had a netflix account active for over 5 years. I never have even HEARD about "Stranger things" until Dead By Daylight received the rights to the series. So if Netflix thinks they wont this battle. They did NOT win by this decision to NOT negotiate with Behavior Interactive for this.

    Behavior HAS brought a positive outcome to the Horror Franchises.

    Texas Chainsaw Massacre - We Get Bubba Sawyer.

    Nightmare on Elm Street - We get Freddy.

    Halloween - We get Micheal Meyers.

    Saw - Amanda Young.

    SCREAM! - Ghost Face - Danny Johnson

    Hellraiser - Elliot Spencer - The Cenobite.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433717#Comment_2433717

    I’ve seen a couple of your comments around here now and you just seem to have a thing against Demogorgon. No, the chapter didn’t get pulled because of Demo being weak, stop deluding yourself.

    The chapter was pulled due to licensing issues. Wether that was Netflix demanding more money, wanting to keep the license for themselves or they decided it wasn’t making enough money and just pulled out.

    Don't rule out BHVR causing issues, too.

    Demogorgon is the most balanced killer in game, he is certainly not weak.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2434871#Comment_2434871

    My 24 4k streak says otherwise

    Seriously, demo is deceptively strong with the right builds

    Means nothing really. Red ranks is so saturated with potatoes lol.

  • @Killing_Time said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2433729#Comment_2433729

    I have nothing against Demo, but let's be real, he's WEAK. Is that a lie? Most licensed killers ARE WEAK and/or nowhere NEAR the true power they should be. The only exception, at this point, is Leatherface and he's been WEAK his entire existence until the buff many years later.

    Freddy repeatedly NERFED, Nemesis is whack, PH was GOOD but also nerfed with completely useless add-ons, etc.

    Yikes. Barely any of the killers are truly weak. The only liscened one being mikey and even he has things to make him vastly stronger