Is Nurse worth the pain?

I recently tried learning her (again) but is just too hard, the matches with her were so painful

4 seconds to travel an entire Haddonfield house and 3 seconds for a small ROCK?? Her blinks are so inconsistent, plus that awful auto-aim that messes up my few good hits, and the controller doesn't help

Is Nurse worth learning right now or should I give up?

Comments

  • With a controller? Definitely not.

  • On Console?

    No, play Spirit.

  • Play Blight or Oni instead.

    Or if you really want nurse, buy XIM for MnK lol

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Play Blight or Oni instead.

    Or if you really want nurse, buy XIM for MnK lol

    Blight is as bugged as Nurse, he slides on everything

    I could try Oni, but it seems hard to flick with controller

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432965#Comment_2432965

    Blight is as bugged as Nurse, he slides on everything

    I could try Oni, but it seems hard to flick with controller

    Oni flick is much easier than Blight on controller. At least he is for me. But you need at least 90% sensitivity for it, or 100%

  • Nurse is not worth learning. You can play Spirit and have a Killer who is almost as strong as Nurse, but with far less time invested to learn.

  • @Pulsar said:

    On Console?

    No, play Spirit.

    She's bugged atm, I will give a try when they will fix her

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432965#Comment_2432965

    Blight is as bugged as Nurse, he slides on everything

    I could try Oni, but it seems hard to flick with controller

    There's method to the madness that is Blight and once you start seeing the patterns, memorizing what works and what doesn't, things get a lot more fun. And it's extremely satisfying to get hits because a Survivor figured there's no way in hell you'll be able to flick that or hug-tech something with such efficiency.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432960#Comment_2432960

    She's bugged atm, I will give a try when they will fix her

    True. In the meantime, Blight works well even though he slides.

    Wraith is also good. Just don't run Blind Warrior White

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Play Blight or Oni instead.

    Or if you really want nurse, buy XIM for MnK lol

    I’ve bought a xim for nurse and it’s not good it’s not like pc lol, you can’t snap your camera there’s a turn rate unfortunately

  • @Orion said:

    With a controller? Definitely not.

    Einspruch.

  • I mean I tried her when the MMR was on and it wasn't bad. Now that the mmr test is ending I'm not going to touch her anymore.

  • Nurse can be very powerful if you can get the hang of her especially that she can ignore walls, doors, pallets and the entire environment.

  • @urbanevasioncare said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2432965#Comment_2432965

    I’ve bought a xim for nurse and it’s not good it’s not like pc lol, you can’t snap your camera there’s a turn rate unfortunately

    Thanks for heads up, I was considering buying it but I guess not anymore.

    Guess we wait for MnK support for DBD, it wont be long, maybe 8 more years

  • I think I will stop using her for now, unless they fix or rework her to make her less punishing and easier for controller

    I will try Blight and Oni instead, even though I don't have anything because I prestiged them

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I recently tried learning her (again) but is just too hard, the matches with her were so painful

    4 seconds to travel an entire Haddonfield house and 3 seconds for a small ROCK?? Her blinks are so inconsistent, plus that awful auto-aim that messes up my few good hits, and the controller doesn't help

    Is Nurse worth learning right now or should I give up?

    Controller no play blight for that hes also not easy but more forgiving due to 115

    Mk deffently

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I recently tried learning her (again) but is just too hard, the matches with her were so painful

    4 seconds to travel an entire Haddonfield house and 3 seconds for a small ROCK?? Her blinks are so inconsistent, plus that awful auto-aim that messes up my few good hits, and the controller doesn't help

    Is Nurse worth learning right now or should I give up?

    Nurse with pc has the ability to completely ignore survivor resources, there is no real counter to a god tier nurse but to stay out of her line of sight, and even if you do manage to Stun or DS her, she'll be back on you in like 3 seconds.

    Spirit achieves the same as a god tier nurse with very little effort, there isnt much information that the survivor gets from nurse so they have to get lucky and hope, because her afk animation is the same as phasing animation, so you usually have survivors walking into you.