Yeah, looks alright. You have to keep in mind that your Survivor Hitbox is a little bit larger than the actual model and also his Shred has a bigger Hitbox than his actual body.
Both added up result in this Hit. And it does not look that weird IMO, it even looks fine to me.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Looks normal to me. I play him & play against him.
His shred hitbox is quite big
--------
Also, use the "insert media" option the forum gives you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgAwWbVVq7E&ab_channel=JorgeUrenaHaving one link is way too shady... Here's the video in question.
You should've ran the moment he entered the door
As shown above, camping pallets against Demo while injured and without Iron Will is one of the dumbest things you can do
The hit looks fine to me, you should've been running away from him instead of camping the pallet though.
Then all is as it should be.
Yeah, looks alright. You have to keep in mind that your Survivor Hitbox is a little bit larger than the actual model and also his Shred has a bigger Hitbox than his actual body.
Both added up result in this Hit. And it does not look that weird IMO, it even looks fine to me.
yeah that's normal and I dont see how you that's "through the wall" his shred has a decent sized hitbox. I also dont know what your plan there was.
yeah this is a lesson, do not camp pallets.
also camping shack pallet? like bruh
I'm just relieved that shack pallet managed to survive.
Considering you camped god pallet, I'd say you deserved getting downed. Also a pretty good play from the Demo.