Take Her, No Take Him
I love it when survivors have a sense of humor. I came across these two during the end game collapse.
I love it when survivors have a sense of humor. I came across these two during the end game collapse.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That is pretty funny.
Who did you end up taking?
Haha that's too funny xD
You're gonna sacrifice me to the Entity and you're going to like it.
We need much more of that in this game!
I let them both go. It was too funny not to.
That's hilarious
I would've let them both go as well
My favourite moment was as killer when I had two survivor doing really "interesting" stuff on the mattress in the basement of badham preschool.
The moment when I walked around the corner and we all 3 just froze. I slowly walked away backwards and in the end let them all go. XD