What Kind of Theme Would You Want For a Chapter?
I Personally have 4 War,Law,History & Love
War:The Killer is War Veteran that became a Killer after his Sanity dropped after the War was over.
Law:The Killer was Innocent Man that was screwed over by the Law,& the Survivor is one of those Lawyers that can get a Killer out of Trouble.
Love:The Killer & Survivors were Lovers
Edit:History:The Killer would be one of the "Witches" during the Trials & the Survivor would be Reverend
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
That's a thing? I've never seen that in my life. It looks like it might be interesting.
Yeah, its an old movie from the 80s. I did submit a chapter idea on it if you're interested.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/275774/fleshed-out-chapter-idea-the-fog-part-1#latest
Something mechanical like a robot.
Succubus/vampire or a fireman (from being hero to being a killer is a good descend)
Having the killer/survivor be the same person... Multiple personality syndrome (or something to that effect)
I feel so embarrassed. I mean I'm young, but I love horror and thriller movies. I know a lot of small movies most people dont. Unless they watch the youtuber dead meat.
A witch/cult leader. Particularly the leader of a cult who worships the entity, uses witchcraft, and commits human sacrifice and rituals and stuff. I think that'd be awesome.
You don't need to. Im not that old myself, and i only just saw the movie a couple years ago when I was in High School.
I'll probably watch it at some point. Not a lot of time on my hands recently.
Something out of non-Western mythology or lore.
Middle Eastern with an Arabian style to it like a Djinn or Efreet.
Hindu with one of those multi-armed/limbed creatures that are prevalent in that mythology.
Voodoo style with all the trappings.
Something out of Africa. There's a whole host of beings and such they could draw from there.
Aztec/South American Indian myths have a lot to draw from as well.
It needs to be something dark and deadly though. Not just something that has a coat of paint tossed on it to make it scarier than it is. Deathslinger, Trickster, and the Twins just don't feel like good horror. They have more of a Netflix style to them that isn't very scary. Fun to play of course, just too Walmart'ish.
This is the chapter we need. A twisted Metal Chapter