Saying Goodbye.
It's been about 2 months since I quit dbd for good, and during that time I've debated making this post, given how many people (including myself) get annoyed about those people saying they are "done" with the game only to post again on the forums after a couple of weeks.
But I'm not here to complain about the state of the game, and I'm not here to rant about the newest patch (which I don't even know anything about but that's besides the point). I'm here to say thank you, to a community that has offered the most fun I've ever had with this game. You guys have made me laugh, encouraged me to continue to have fun with the game as long as I did, and provided very cute pictures of animals to enjoy. I wish all of you (And I mean all of you) the best, and if one day I wake up and feel inexplicably motivated to play Dead By Daylight, I can involve myself in the community again
I'll see you in the fog. (Well, maybe not...)
P.S: I did see the new teaser and I think the new killer is definitely going to be pinhead. What about you guys?
Comments
Good bye and see ya in the fog
(finally a respectful and normal good bye Thread! And yeah, should be pinhead)
Welcome to the land of exile, my friend.
We shall wait for a reason to return to this Fog, which we once called "home".
Wait why is your pfp no longer Freddy
WHAT HAPPENED
Understood, have yourself a good day <3
Decided to give my "number 2" a chance to shine, at least for a little while.
Not that it really matters, since I barely know what is currently happening in DBD.
And nobody cares about your inhumanity. Next?
Take care mate. At least somebody could be respectable.
but we do care.
maybe speak for yourself?
Gotta spend your free time doing something you enjoy. Wish you the best in whatever you do. :)
It's definitely Pinhead.
“when no one cares“
and that’s where you are wrong.
again. Speak for yourself. No one forces you to care. You could have also just ignored this thread instead of being disrespectful when the OP was very much respectful and was just saying goodbye to a community they were part of.
I dont really know anyone on the forums that well to be honest, but I hope life takes you good places. And we will see you in the fog.
Take it easy
Sorry to see you go even though i don't know you personally, we could have been friends.
After checking your old posts, i remember some of them and you seem like a nice member to have in our community.
I'm guessing your reasons for leaving and i don't blame you, it's understandable.
If you ever come back, I'll be happy to welcome you and maybe give you company if you want.
Until then take care, you will be missed.
Aye man, you have a good one. Always hurts seeing the good ones go.
Sorry to hear that, but I understand where you’re coming from. If you do get the urge to play again, I’m sure we’ll all still be here
I'm glad I was considered one of the "good ones" lol
Thank you all for being so kind. It truly does mean the world to me.
Good luck in whatever you do next. No point playing a game if you don’t enjoy it
The Dragon Family says goodbye
All good.
I stopped playing DBD in January 2021 and have been pretty phantom here on the forums ever since. Jus pop in here n there to chat a bit. Never said a word, either.
I will be partaking of new chapters for a few weeks after they release, & some events here and there. Possibly some mild Tome play, idk.
Nevertheless, my time in on this game has diminished from 10 hours a day, 6 days all week all year, to a comfy, relaxing, entirely non-addicted pace.
Feels great❣️
maybe sth like that would be more sufficient for you, as well?
Anyway, whatevs you decide...
Peace n happy gaming to ya, @DoritoHead 💜🧡
Thank you!
I'm considering popping in on the forums every once and a while, but time will have to tell. I made this post so late because I finally feel a little less burnt out to the point where I can come back here, but I want to be waaaaaay more laid back with dbd in general so I guess I too shall be a phantom of the forums