Should Pinhead Larry be a Legendary Skin for Pinhead.

So hello again guys and this time I am back with another poll, and with this poll being whether or not Pinhead Larry, an iconic character from the spongebob sqaurepants series, should be a legendary skin for pinhead.

Now what inspired me to make this post was a post I found someone else made earlier today talking about what cenobite should be a legendary skin for pinhead.

Now when looking at that, I honestly thought to myself if Pinhead Larry could honestly make it in somehow.

Now in terms on how much people Pinhead Larry could bring into the game we would have to look at his legacy as an iconic horror villain, which I should say he holds that title pretty well.

Now I think that should be all I have to say about his inclusion, so with all that out of the way lets begin the poll.

(as you can see this post is supposed to be a joke).

Comments