Hackers
Is it me or is there is a lot of hackers.
Is it me or is there is a lot of hackers.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I faced one about an hour ago. ######### was ridiculous. I couldn't even send an in game report because he crashed everyone's game at the end.
Yeah, I have seen a lot all this week, I was playing killer this week and had survivors doing all gens in 60 seconds honestly I am not joking. I have had few matches where somehow I was trapped in the game this happened 2 to 3 times this week forcing me to close my application and I get a DC ban because of it.
I am taking a little break from it now as its killing my soul and unfun. Pretty low if anyone needs to hack in this game also pretty damn sad.