Oh my god I saw someone use Sole Survivor
It was a sight sight to behold via a sandbagging Feng. I saw it in nature one of the rarest survivor perks out there
It was a sight sight to behold via a sandbagging Feng. I saw it in nature one of the rarest survivor perks out there
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
MMR really making people act up huh
She’s trying to get value out of the perk by killing people I guess lol.
I have already seem two people using this perk. Both were doing adept Laurie.
Honestly out of both sides I'm convinced that is the least used perk in the game I see beast of prey and monstrous shrine more
Oh my gosh.
I would kneel before her if I could see her aura to know where she is.
I played against a Laurie last night running Object and Sole Survivor -- but who WASN'T running DS. 😲
It felt like I'd just seen Bigfoot.
People only run it when doing adept laurie or perk roulette
I've seen more people run premonition lmao