Killer DC -why???

Started a survivor match. Killer DCs 25 seconds into game after a Hex pops.

5D950D05-A5D4-45DF-B369-DF7BEDB1F470.jpeg

Literally all five totems are lit up in this match. Why run it if you’re going to DC on the first hex that’s goes? Already running a Mori too.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It was probably a genuine disconnect. He is running the dream build. Once I get that going on a killer... Rawr. I cannot wait.

  • Looks like they’d have been very fun to play against ;)

  • Survivor DC -Why?

    Started a killer match. Survivor DCs 25 seconds into game after getting downed. They literally had 4 2nd chance perks. Why run them if you're going to DC at your first chance to use them? Already running a Haddonfield offering too.

  • I mean, you answered your title in the 2nd sentence.

    Not that i agree but you wanted know why, so there ya' go!

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    It was probably a genuine disconnect. He is running the dream build. Once I get that going on a killer... Rawr. I cannot wait.

    That is what I would guess. An actual disconnect. The ones who abuse the system are so common many players just jump to the assumption that every one does which isn't the case.

  • It looks like 2 hex totems were gone before anything even happened. Probably said screw it if two totems are gone 15 seconds into the game.