Where are Rank Rewards?
Over the past couple of years it’s been really pointless to rank up, especially since there’s no reward for doing so.
Don’t get me wrong I do hit rank 1 with both killer and survivor, but I think it been long over due to earn some bp for grinding out ranks..
Comments
they will be there when we have a working mmr
Anyone having a date on when hell will freeze over?
Sooner than you think, but too long to wait for.
but still this long without rank rewards is kinda annoying. Hopefully when chapter 21 comes out they’ll have it by then.
I am sitting at cap most of the time since I just play survivor lately, so bp would be worthless to me. I rarely use items and offerings.
Shards on the other hand, that would be nice. But I understand that bp would be a great thing for majority.
Probably this year. They have a test running now, but they were wise and hid ranks. So, this time they can tell us directly the system is working as intended and ship it.