Just one of many tips for killer players.
I see this happening way too often on "Epic montages" which are poor quality most of the time actually.
Stun killer with pallet, immediately blind them and slow vault the pallet so they can't break it. Almost like CJ.
Dear killers... unless there is a downed survivor under the pallet, just keep spamming spacebar and click M1 once, this way you either break pallet or hit/grab the "pro player".
Just like with all things in the game, be aware that this is a thing bored survivors will do and in result you will get hit by it a lot less.
Comments
You can easily counter that trick by listening.
Survivors will make sound if they slow vault the pallet
I've fallen for this plenty of times cause I'm not paying attention
Yeah, listening is rather important. I've actually gotten better at being more directional by just listening. Blinding me won't solve anything, I'll still be coming for you. But.... a flash grenade is a different story, that just messes me up completely lmfao
Never had that tech work on me. Anyway while not a killer main. In the past weeks there is a lot of survivors trying to flashlight blind while walking. So just look up or down if they try to do that.
@OniWantsUrLocation You advice me to rely on sounds in game where every patch has high chance of messing them up? Audio oclussion, slug bug, iron will without iron will... I mean, yes, if you do hear it, then you know they are doing it, but you can't rely on sounds. Sadly.
Just spam spacebar and in the meantime click M1 once when this happens - literally costs nothing and will give you free grab or hit more often than you think.
@Trickstaaaaa Only survivors who heard about it or play long even attempt it, so if you don't go a little bit higher in ranks (now elo) as killer you don't have to worry about anything :)
I will give it a try if I run a newer killer without lightborn. But I usually run lightborn if I see even one flashlight. I don't trust those animals.
I will gladly forward your answer to the right person. Hey @OniWantsYourMacaroni , my long lost brother. My dude here wants to tell you something.