Can anyone explain this?
No result on end screen and no rank progress when i go over to the page but im assuming this would have been at least a pip. I could be wrong but i think i depiped. A new bug I'm assuming, anyone else run into this?
No result on end screen and no rank progress when i go over to the page but im assuming this would have been at least a pip. I could be wrong but i think i depiped. A new bug I'm assuming, anyone else run into this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's a visual glitch you get the pip despite the bar not moving
oh shid you're right. I just checked
Yeah if you switch tabs then switch back again youll see it.
Man that guy is TALL lol
But yeah, it usually glitches when you let the screen move forward, if you go back you can usually see the bars :)
It also happens after spectating
If you go either forward or back a page on the result screen, then back to that screen again, it would have updated.
It's a visual bug I've come across too, but to reassure you it won't alter the pips or personal ranking - it does ultimately calculate accurately.