You're all wrong about the next killer
"raise hell" it's literally doomslayer confirmed for next killer and he's going to control exactly like he does in doom eternal, buckle up kids it's gonna be a rough few months
"raise hell" it's literally doomslayer confirmed for next killer and he's going to control exactly like he does in doom eternal, buckle up kids it's gonna be a rough few months
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
with this chase music
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSsfjHCFoswSay no more I'm convinced
Not bfg division ??
https://youtu.be/W9GaIbECisQty for this post, made me laugh (especially after seeing people verbally attack each other over 'A vs B Killer' debate)
This is acceptable.
I just can't stop imagining doomslayer grapling on to Dwight and punching his head into his torso and then exploding meg with a rocket it would be glorious
If he doesn't have a 100% kill rate at 5 gens I'll be disappointed.
The only killer powerful enough to take on the entity
Entity: "Go home, everyone else, I've found my star."
The other Killers: "But, we don't have a ho-"
Entity: "SILENCE."