uhh... LOL what is this easy anticheat doing?

EAC just prevented me from entering a game because it detected suspicus software and pointed out... wait for it...

STEAM!

EAC prevented entering a game because of steam. On seccond attempt he was okay with that... like what a hell?

Comments

  • I don't get it either. Every since I first got the game whenever I finish and close the game down I get a little pop up in the corner that EAC detected something. And I have no idea what this detected thing is or what it was even looking at.

  • @BlackRabies said:

    I don't get it either. Every since I first got the game whenever I finish and close the game down I get a little pop up in the corner that EAC detected something. And I have no idea what this detected thing is or what it was even looking at.

    Had that issue few time... i just hope that some day EAC won't ban me for running steam... that would be something very sad

  • EAC literally won't detect if you're flying around the map so you should be fine for running Steam lol.

  • Did you just discover that using steam is a cheat

  • I got a message if I turn off my PC right after leaving the game. I guess turning off a PC is a high kind of cheating. ๐Ÿ‘€

  • @gendoss said:

    EAC literally won't detect if you're flying around the map so you should be fine for running Steam lol.

    image.png

    //